floridagatorgirl

23 year old girl scientist, happily married to a man in uniform. In my 2nd year of my PhD, new home owner, and owner of 1 dog and 2 cats.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

PS. No more haloscan...

Every time I try to open haloscan, my computer messes up. So, I've uninstalled haloscan & changed my template while I'm at it. Sorry I can't comment on your blogs guys! But I am reading them! :)

For template backgrounds, go to www.grsites.com. They have a ton! You have to play with your blogger template, everyone's is different. You will have to replace the url for the background in blogger with the new url you like. It took me forever to mess with, but it's worth the time b/c it's fun :)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger An American Dante said…

    Hey sweetie! Well, first off I really like the changes to your blog. Second, I thought the reason that you MADE us all switch to Haloscan was so everyone could comment on our blogs w/o being a member of Blogger. Booo! I am SUPER dissapointed that you won't be commenting on my blog. YUCK. None of your brainiac friends have any solutions? I'm sad. :-(

    An American Dante

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said…

    Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
    the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
    back to it!
    I was in love with your cosmetic plastic surgery blog site.

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Nj New Jersey House Cleaning said…

    Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
    know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
    hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
    Hey why don't you peep my ut utah house cleaning blog site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home