floridagatorgirl

23 year old girl scientist, happily married to a man in uniform. In my 2nd year of my PhD, new home owner, and owner of 1 dog and 2 cats.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I'm alive!!

Just super busy and haven't been updating much... so sorry! Here's the basics until further notice!
  • School: OK
  • Research: Excellent
  • Marriage: Excellent
  • Home: v. dirty
  • Exercise: 3-4 times a week since Jan 1
  • Murphy: Happy and well-exercised from new dog park we discovered
  • Friendships: I've been slacking! But you guys all know I love you, even during busy times.
  • Work: need to balance our lab accounts.
  • Laundry: did 2 weeks worth over the weekend. blech.
  • Family: also slacking in this area, although did call Great Grandmother over the weekend.
  • Personal time: not much

At the end of every single day, I ask myself, where DID the time go? What happened to the last 17 or so hours? Note to self: work on time management.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger An American Dante said…

    Hi sweetie! I got your message and emails and am off to email you back ASAP! Things are super busy here also, so I know you will understand! I love you chick and think you handle a lot and do so with finesse!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, glad to see you are updating again!

    I hope to catch up with you in real life, soon. LUNCH NEXT WEEK!!!!

    Love,
    Miss Chriss :)

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said…

    Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
    from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
    for blogs like yours in my spare time.
    Go and click my plastic surgery statistics blog.

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said…

    Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
    site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
    finding blogs as good as your site.
    Jump into my plastic surgery chicago blog.

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Nv Nevada House Cleaning said…

    Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
    visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
    blogs as great as your work.
    Go and click my va virginia house cleaning blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home