floridagatorgirl

23 year old girl scientist, happily married to a man in uniform. In my 2nd year of my PhD, new home owner, and owner of 1 dog and 2 cats.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

hours and hours and hours and hours and hours

of studying. Chemical senses, neurogenesis, neuroanatomy, parkinsons vs. huntingtons disease, upper and lower motor neurons.

Hundreds of terms.
Hundreds of functions.
Dozens of neural circuits and pathways.
Dozens of neurotransmitters, chemicals, and ions.

I'm starting to become dyslexic and mix my words up. I forgot how to spell "signaling" earlier. I forgot to run after the ball in soccer this morning... [although that could have been my AWESOME BAD-ASS header (giving me a potential concussion)! Oh, and let's not forget my fabulous BACKWARDS kick move! *OH YEAH* Too bad we still lost.]

Neurophysiology final exam, covering all 15 sections, is in 9 hours. I am terrified yet feel fairly prepared.

Neurophysiology final exam, covering all 15 sections, is in 9 hours. I am terrified yet feel fairly prepared. I must make at least an 83% to pass with a B.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home