floridagatorgirl

23 year old girl scientist, happily married to a man in uniform. In my 2nd year of my PhD, new home owner, and owner of 1 dog and 2 cats.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Years!

In honor of the new year & self-improvement, I'm listing my personal resolutions & goals for the coming year:
  1. Every night after dinner, do my dishes immediately. This will keep my kitchen from piling up and becoming disgusting as it tends to do, which stresses me out even more.
  2. Organize notes for EACH class in SEPARATE folders. Review notes each day after class.
  3. Don't wait until week of final to freak out and frantically cram.
  4. Work on research study.
  5. Publish 2 manuscripts by this summer.
  6. Eat well every day. Vegetables & loads of colorful, healthy food. Cut down on: sugar & coffee.
  7. Exercise at least 3 times a week, not including Sunday soccer games.
  8. Prepare for qualifying exams, gag.
  9. Spend quality time with husband, and travel often with him. We live so close to the beach... why aren't we there more often?
  10. Be as good of a friend as my friends are to me... listen carefully and love them.
  11. Go to church more often. Mission trip in August. Enrich my faith in my life.
  12. Spend quality time with my little sister- she's growing up so fast!
  13. Call great grandmother more often & ignore her passive aggressive rude comments.
  14. Drink loads & loads of water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home